2019 form posted now!
Click to download/access the 2019 Clan Application (in PDF format, click for free reader.)
The Clans are gathering May 18th, 2019 in Reno, Nevada!
For the 2019 Event, the Honored Clan will be announced soon!
Participating Clans for 2019 Will Appear Here:
There are also Celtic Organizations without whose collaboration and constant and steadfast support, the Celtic Celebration could not happen. Organizations include:
Nevada Society of Scottish Clans (Host)
Scottish American Military Society (SAMS)
Sons and Daughters of Erin
Our Clan area is now a team effort shared between Willie Puchert, Samuel Hatley and Lowell Patton still helps out with setup and line drawing as he can =). We will update the picture when we can.
In 2012, for the first time, Lowell spearheaded the selection of the Celtic Celebration “Honored Clan” for the duration of the Festival. More information forthcoming!
Clan tents and information booths provide a hands-on learning environment for attendees to learn the rich cultural heritage and Celtic origins of their ancestors.
The Reno Celtic Celebration has room for about 20 spaces for Clans and Society organization at this year’s event at Bartley Ranch.
Basic Requirements for Clans:
- Set-up on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning before 9 AM – No set-up after 10AM.
- Take down Saturday after the event.
- Clans/Societies must provide own booth set-up including tables and chairs, and wind anchors. The Truckee Meadows is WINDY in the Fall, this is REQUIRED to prevent damage to your structures, goods and/or gear.
- There are no electrical hookups for clan/society tents.
- Celtic Celebration is a gated event and each clan/society will receive two day-passes for each day.