2019 form posted now!
Click to download/access the 2019 Clan Application (in PDF format, click for free reader.)
The Clans are gathering May 18th, 2019 in Reno, Nevada!
For the 2019 Event, the Honored Clan will be Clan McNeil!
Participating Clans for 2019 Will Appear Here:
There are also Celtic Organizations without whose collaboration and constant and steadfast support, the Celtic Celebration could not happen. Organizations include:
Both Willie and Sam have several years experience convening tents for their respective clans and organizations and are willing to mentor those who are first timers to our celebration.
The Reno Celtic Celebration has room for about 20 spaces for Clans and Society organization at this year’s event at Bartley Ranch.
Basic Requirements for Clans:
- Set-up on Friday afternoon until 6pm and Saturday morning before 8:30 AM – Everyone must be set up before our 9 AM opening.
- Take down Saturday after the event and before 8 PM.
- Clans/Societies must provide own booth set-up including tables and chairs, and wind anchors. The Truckee Meadows is WINDY in the Spring, this is REQUIRED to prevent damage to your structures, goods and/or gear.
- There are no electrical hookups for clan/society tents.
- Celtic Celebration is a gated event and each clan/society will receive two day-passes for each day.