2017 form posted now!
Click to download/access the 2017 Clan Application (in PDF format, click for free reader.)
The Clans are gathering October 7th and 8th, 2017 in Reno, Nevada!
For the 2016 Event, the Honored Clan is:
Participating Clans for 2016 Include:
House of Gordon
There are also Celtic Organizations without whose collaboration and constant and steadfast support, the Celtic Celebration could not happen. Organizations include:
Nevada Society of Scottish Clans (Host)
Scottish American Military Society (SAMS)
Sons and Daughters of Erin
Our Clan area is coordinated by Lowell Patton.
In 2012, for the first time, Lowell spearheaded the selection of the Celtic Celebration “Honored Clan” for the duration of the Festival. More information forthcoming!
Clan tents and information booths provide a hands-on learning environment for attendees to learn the rich cultural heritage and Celtic origins of their ancestors.
The Reno Celtic Celebration has room for about 20 spaces for Clans and Society organization at this year’s event at Bartley Ranch.
Basic Requirements for Clans:
- Set-up on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning before 9 AM – No set-up after 10AM.
- Take down after 4 PM on Sunday, October 4th.
- Clans/Societies must provide own booth set-up including tables and chairs, and wind anchors. The Truckee Meadows is WINDY in the Fall, this is REQUIRED to prevent damage to your structures, goods and/or gear.
- There are no electrical hookups for clan/society tents.
- Celtic Celebration is a gated event and each clan/society will receive two day-passes for each day.